Derrick Or's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Benjamin,   I meant to say "can not" in my last reply."

Derrick Or replied Apr 7, 2011 to Header image disappears

8 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Derrick Or

"Benjamin,   Shali and I took a look at your site in a few different browsers and we…"

Derrick Or replied Apr 7, 2011 to Header image disappears

8 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Derrick Or

"Hi Susan,   I just tried out the Outspoken Yellow theme on my own network and added…"

Derrick Or replied Apr 7, 2011 to No Bullets in my Theme?!

1 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Derrick Or

"Hi Brian,   Are you sure that you're using the same "layout" on your third network?…"

Derrick Or replied Apr 7, 2011 to Removing right hand column on a Ning page

2 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Brian Floe

"Hi JFarrow,   Typekit does not typically cause overlap issues like what you're descr…"

Derrick Or replied Apr 7, 2011 to Navigation Becomes Unusable After Adding Typekit

5 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by JFarrow

"Brian, I just replied to the thread on creators, but adding what I said below in cas…"

Derrick Or replied Mar 21, 2011 to CSS "@keyframes" not working in Design Studio?

8 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Brian Floe

"I talked to one of the developers who worked on the appearance panel and it sounds l…"

Derrick Or replied Mar 21, 2011 to CSS "@keyframes" not working in Design Studio?

8 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Brian Floe

"I just tested out the CSS transform functionality that you mentioned. So this along…"

Derrick Or replied Mar 15, 2011 to CSS "@keyframes" not working in Design Studio?

8 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Brian Floe

"Hi Brian, Where are you adding the link tag for your external stylesheet? This won't…"

Derrick Or replied Mar 15, 2011 to CSS "@keyframes" not working in Design Studio?

8 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Brian Floe

"Hi Deirdre, I took a look at your screenshots and the problem is that all of the cur…"

Derrick Or replied Mar 15, 2011 to Custom CSS Padding & Margins caused content to get skewed

6 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Brian Floe

RSS

Forum

Features Layout on Non-Main Pages 7 Replies

Started by Nathan Stearns in Questions and Answers. Last reply by JFarrow Sep 13, 2012.

Tabbed Panel 1 Reply

Started by James Kelly in Questions and Answers. Last reply by Tobias Selzer May 15, 2012.

Adding a submenu to header? 17 Replies

Started by Linda Carter in Questions and Answers. Last reply by Tobias Selzer Mar 6, 2012.

Adding social media icons to Ning Bar: HELP NEEDED 3 Replies

Started by Lynnette Eve in Questions and Answers. Last reply by Florence Tsai Feb 8, 2012.

Documentation Section Down 3 Replies

Started by Nathan Stearns in Questions and Answers. Last reply by Jen Sep 24, 2011.

© 2024   Created by Ning Advocacy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service